A majority of our NEW and EXISTING patients will now transition to TELEMEDICINE visits.
CLICK on Telemedicine tab for more information.
Or call (281) 394-0266.
Become a New Patient
We are currently accepting new patients into our practice. Thank you for considering us. To become a new patient:
1. Make an Appointment by calling us at 281-394-0266 (Monday through Thursday between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM, and Friday between 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM), or from within this Website.
2. Download your patient forms from this Website. You may choose to fill those forms up in advance and bring them with you to facilitate your registration process.
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we’ll ask you to complete some initial forms, including an Authorization and Consent for Treatment form, if you were not able to download them from the patient portal in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with Dr. Janecki.
Remember to bring:
– Your insurance card
– Valid photo ID
– List of current medications
– Office co-pay (in form of cash, personal check, or credit card)
– Any pertinent medical records in your possession.
In an effort to respect the time of all our patients, our staff strives to stay on time and schedule so that other patients do not have to wait.
If you happen to be delayed or arrive late for your appointment; every effort will be made to see you that day. However, you may face an extended wait time, or your appointment may need to be rescheduled.